Twinings Chai tea

Monday, 1 July 2013


Having recently decided to cut down on my caffeine intake I found that although I do love a cup of good old tetley I was tempted to grab the coffee jar after a few cups.
So I was on a mission to find (almost) caffeine free products that would keep me interested. Today I stumbled upon Twinings Chai tea described as sweet and spicy it seemed perfect for me as I'm not a huge fan of fruit teas.
Chai is blended with Indian spices and smells fantastic, I can detect ginger and cloves. Now I've found with a lot of flavoured tea that the taste never lives up to the smell but Chai tastes delicious too.
The level of spiciness is just right and I found it very refreshing. 
At £2.30 for 50 tea bags it's ver reasonably priced and I'm keen to explore other flavours in the Twinings range.

Linsey xx

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply