Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

Wednesday, 7 August 2013




I recently bought this as a lighter alternative to foundation due to the heat wave we are having. Having never used tinted moisturiser before I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised with the results. 
I have very dry skin and I wasnt sure how moisturising this product would be. I was amazed that one application lasts all day and does not dry my skin out.
The shade matches my skin perfectly and is ideal for work as it is not too heavy  although coverage is not as good as my usual foundation. 
All in all I found this product really good for day wear or when time is short as it's really quick and easy to apply. At £5.00 for 50ml in my local supermarket it's a bargain.

Linsey xx



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply