Struggles - A follow up

Tuesday, 20 August 2013



For those of you who read my previous post you will be pleased to know this one comes from a much happier place.
I felt that I had hot a brick wall with my blog and was considering giving it up but a talk with a friend had convinced me to keep going.
I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of support and encouragement, it really does mean a lot to me. The advice is much appreciated and had been taken on board. 
It really helps to know the support is out there when I need it.
This little setback has made me realise how much I love my blog and you don't give up on something you love.
So all the fight that had left me on Sunday is back and I'm more determined  than ever to make this blog work.
Thank you all again.

Linsey xx

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply