Struggles

Sunday, 18 August 2013

When I started this blog a few months ago I knew it was not going to be easy.

It is much much harder than I ever thought it would be.
I've racked my brains trying to work out why people aren't reading.
- Am I marketing my blog enough.
- Am I using the right approach.
- Is there simply just too many blogs out there.
- Or is it just that my blog is no good.
I knew that I wouldn't get thousands of readers overnight but I feel like I'm making no progress at all. I'm writing and nobody is reading.
When I awoke this morning I felt so despondent I was close to giving it all up.
After a chat with a very good friend who reminded me that I've always been a fighter, I realised that there will be days like this but that doesn't mean I should give up.
So DaisyDaisy will live to fight another day and I am going to remain positive and work hard to make this blog a success.

Linsey xx


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply