StyleChi.com

Saturday, 24 August 2013




Now if it's one thing I love it's online shopping, no crowds, no queues and nobody complaining that I'm taking too long.
I was really excited when I got the chance to try out StyleChi.com a fashion website that introduces a completely different way to shop online.
The price of the products depends on your social interaction. Tweeting, liking and introducing friends all give you points and the more points you get the lower the price of the products. 
Sound a little complicated? It did to me a first but I found this sight very easy to use and was soon gaining points.
The products are of a very high quality and the site features many brand names.
Here are a few of my faves.




I will definitely consider this site for future shopping. Try it out here.


Linsey xx

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply