Top 5 - Movies

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Yesterday my friends and I were discussing our top 5 movies, songs and books. Of course it took me all day to compile my lists. I thought it would be fun to share them with you, starting with movies.


5. Armageddon


This makes me cry every time. It doesn't matter that I know Bruce Willis is going to die. Other plus points are Ben Affleck, an amazing soundtrack, oh and Ben Affleck.


4. The Little Mermaid


By far the best Disney movie (in my humble opinion). Sebastian T Crab steals the show, whoever thought of giving him a Jamaican accent deserves a medal. I was 12 when this movie came out and I will never be too old for it. 


3. Bridget Jones Diary


This movie is close to my heart because basically I am Bridget, (single,clumsy,socially inept). It also features my favourite leading man Hugh Grant.

2. The Shawshank Redemption


I think this one would be on a lot of people's lists. In fact I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love this movie. Best ending ever.

1.Gone With The Wind


I just love everything about this movie, I don't care that it's old or that it's far too long I just get caught up in the romance of it all. It captures the time so perfectly it always leaves me wanting to swoosh around in a big dress saying " fiddle dee dee" a lot.

Well that was my top 5 movies. Songs and books to follow.
This is a shout out to all you fellow bloggers, what are your top 5s? 

Linsey xx








share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply