Top 5 - Songs

Monday, 26 August 2013

As promised my top 5 songs of all time.


5. Bon Jovi - Always


I think this is a lot of people's fave Bon Jovi song. I was 16 when this song came out and I remember watching the video over and over on MTV. It also reminds me of that years holiday to Lanzarote.


4. Green Day - Good Riddance (time of your life )


I have been a massive fan of Green Day since my teens and managed to see them live in 2005. I think this is their most mainstream song and always make me emotional.


3. Del Shannon - Runaway


I first heard this song featured in a movie as a child and have loved it ever since. It was first released in 1961 and it always makes me think of drive in movie theatres and leather jackets for some reason.


2. U2 - All I Want Is You


I love everything about this song, the vocals are amazing and the lyrics get me every time.


1. The Cranberries - Linger


This song told the story of my life when I was 17. I cringe when I think about it now but I still love the raw emotion and isn't it the story of everyone's life at some point?.


 




 


 





 


 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Top 5 - Songs”

  1. I like the new blog design! Will have to check out these songs :)

    sarah
    sarahlibros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linsey your new blog design is just gorgeous! I love it so much! Such beautiful colours. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete