What I'm loving this week

Saturday, 3 August 2013



My son talked me into watching Doctor Who with him last week and now I'm hooked. I'm almost up to date now and very excited to see who the new doctor is tomorrow.


I adore this pug bag. It's definitely going on my wish list.


Love my new weekend bag, it's perfect for overnight and is so pretty.


If you have read previous posts you will know I am a huge fan of Twinings and here is my latest purchase. I actually thought I would hate this tea until my friend gave me some and I immediately went out to buy a box. Very relaxing and not too strong.


I joined audible last month and find it really good value for money. I find the audiobooks are way over priced when bought individually, but when you join you get a book every month for a monthly fee of £7.99. Great value for money.


Linsey xx



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply