Just Chitchat

Saturday, 14 September 2013



Today I'm celebrating the start of 2 whole weeks off work. I'm not going away but we have a few days out planned and a few pj days too. 




I'm looking forward to going out for a family meal to our local Italians. The food and atmosphere are both great. The ice cream is out of this world.the chocolate sundae is my favourite.



In other news I have started my Xmas shopping which is extremely early for me. I'm determined to be organised this year. My son is feeling very inspired at the moment so I havn't got much to go off but it's a start. 
It still hasn't got me in a Christmassy mood but I did find this lovely bed that Santa could bring for the baby of the family.

C/o Cathkidston.com






share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Just Chitchat”

  1. Ohh sounds like you have some lovely plans! Enjoy your time off work x

    ReplyDelete