Minor Irritations

Saturday, 21 September 2013


I have spent the last few days in bed with a throat infection.

This is what I wish I had looked like.

Instead I lay in bed trying to get comfortable and getting more and more irritated. Everything annoyed me.

- The new software on my phone
- The person who visits my neighbour
   with the extremely loud laugh.
- Not knowing when I'm due back at 
   work because they can't get the rota 
   organised.
- My left eye which wouldn't stop 
   watering.
- People who make arrangements then 
   when the time comes say it was never 
   definite.

All minor annoyances I know but I was feeling so ill I let everything get to me.
I'm usually such a tolerant person. So now I've had my mini rant, I'm starting to feel better already.







share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Minor Irritations”

  1. Everything in life seems a little more irritating when we aren't feeling well, I totally know what you mean!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad it's not just me. I'm feeling much better and calmer now. Xx

      Delete
  2. jehe Sometimes a lioness just needs a good roar now and then. Here from the Weekend Showoff Blog Hop and glad you're feeling better. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better! Being sick is such an annoyance in itself. Thanks for sharing with the Blog Hop Blitz!

    ReplyDelete