My Autumn Reading List

Monday, 16 September 2013


As the weather gets cooler there's nothing I like more than curling up with a good book. Here's what I have in my to read pile.




The Ocean At The End Of The Lane - Neil Gaiman:
  I have heard great reports about this book and I'm a huge fan of stories with something magical about them.


Inferno - Dan Brown:
  I loved the other books in this series so I can't wait to start this one. It's pretty long so I may tackle this one soon while I still have time off work.


The Casual Vacancy - JK Rowling:
  It's took me a while to get round to this book as I've heard mixed reviews but as a huge fan of the author I think it's worth a try.


Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro:
  I have seen the movie of this book and was completely surprised by the subject matter. The story is both emotional and shocking and I've been told there's a lot more in the book.


The Woman Who Went To Bed For A Year - Sue Townsend:
  What a wonderful idea! I bet there's more than a few women out there who wish they could follow the example of the main character  in this book. Looking forward to this one.


Have you read any of these books? If so what did you think? What's on your to read list?
  








share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “My Autumn Reading List”

  1. None of those are on my reading list. I'm afraid to look into them because my reading list is so long right now! Too many books, so little time. ;)

    Thanks so much for joining us for the Turn It Up Tuesday blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love Never Let Me Go, the film is good but the book (as is so often the case) is sooo much better! Beautifully written. Get some tissues ready though, I blubbed like a baby at the end....

    Enjoy!

    Celine

    http://www.fitzandrostand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete