This Week I'm.....

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Watching - Dexter




 Now I realise Dexter has been around for quite a while now but I just never got around to it before. I'm a binge watcher so now I have 8 seasons to sink my teeth into I'm loving it.



Listening To - She and Him


I've loved She and Him from their first album, their easy, relaxing sound is just perfect to unwind to. Zooey Deschanel has a gorgeous voice, full of emotion.


Reading - The Phantom Of The Opera by Gaston Leroux


Admit it, you sang that title! I love mysteries and this dark gothic romance is a classic. I'm loving it up to now and it's not too scary.


Wearing - ModCloth Knitwear



 I just love the gorgeous knitwear at ModCloth and I took delivery of these 4 lovelies last week. Not too thick, perfect for autumn. 


Wishing For - Little Mermaid Tank


I have an obsession with graphic tees and have quite a collection now. I fell in love with this one when I found it on Store Envy.


 


 


 


 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “This Week I'm.....”

  1. I have been looking for Phantom of the opera's book . I love it SO much!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got the kindle version, it was free. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of the knitwear you got from Modcloth! It's all so cute. I am especially in love with the top left striped one.

    ReplyDelete