Top 5 - Books

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Well here's the last of my little top 5 series. This one was the hardest, I've read so many books over the years but I finally got it down to 5.

All of these books are also movies, something I only just realised and wasn't intentional.
If there are some you havnt read yet don't worry there's no spoilers.

5. The Green Mile - Stephen King


I love Stephen King books and this one has to be my favourite. There's something magical about it and I cried like a baby at the end.

4. Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier



This is a classic mystery, I just love all the drama and suspense and it features    
the creepiest character I've ever come across. 


3. Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire - JK Rowling


In my opinion this is by far the best in the series, it is also my sons favourite.Who read  these books and didnt wish they had gone to Hogwarts? 

2. The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger



 When I read this book it was unlike anything I had ever read before and can be a bit confusing in places. Despite this it captured my imagination and I became completely caught up in this unconventional love story.


1. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold


This is the most emotional book I've ever read. The writing is beautiful and the story is simply told through the eyes of a teenage girl. I must have read this book 5 times.

Well that's all my faves, what's yours?. 


 




 
 


 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Top 5 - Books”

  1. The green mile is on my hit list! Ah I love Harry Potter's whole series ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. Rebecca is one of my all time favorites!!!

    Thank you for linking up to this month's Share the Love Blog Hop!

    Cindy from Superheroes and Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter series as well! Stopping by from the blog hop and now following via Bloglovin ;)

    Melani @ MagsBeadsCreation

    ReplyDelete