What Ava did

Thursday, 5 September 2013



 Look at her, butter wouldn't melt! Here's just a few of Ava's antics over the past few days.

- tore a hole in the vest top I was wearing during an outburst at the postmans arrival.

- had a tantrum when my son went back to school yesterday and cried at the door for 2 hours.


- jumped on my head at 4am because she wanted a cuddle.


- ran down the stairs with my bra in her mouth while I had friends over.

- refused to go outside for 12 hours because it was too windy.

Believe me those are just a few examples, she is exhausting but well worth it. At least she keeps us entertained. 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “What Ava did”

  1. Just some of the reasons why I won't get a dog at the minute! The Chickens keep us busy enough. What a cutie though. Definitely worth forgiving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, bra in her mouth? I hope that there weren't any guy friends over there!! ;D

    ReplyDelete