Destination Wish List

Monday, 7 October 2013


I love to travel and experience new places and cultures. Unfortunately I don't get to do it as often as I would like but I can still dream. Here's my top 5 places on my wish list.


Graceland 



I'm a huge Elvis fan so this has got to be top of my list. I've heard nothing but good things from friends who have visited. Oh and staying at the Heartbreak Hotel is a must.

Rome



This is somewhere I would love to take my son as he loves history and is passionate about all things Roman. Also making a wish at the Tivoli Fountain is on my bucket list. 

Safari



Not really fussy about the actual destination maybe Kenya. I have always wanted to do this but havnt found anyone adventurous enough to go with me yet.


Niagra Falls



This just looks so beautiful and powerful and a million other descriptive words I can't think of right now. Nature at it's finest.


The Northern Lights



Sticking to the the theme of nature we have the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are known to people who can pronounce it. This just looks so breathtakingly magical I really hope to get there one day. I've been told it's well worth a visit even though the north coast of Norway is freezing beyond imagination.


What would be on your list?



















share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Destination Wish List”

  1. This is a great list! I've been to Niagra Falls and it's beautiful. I would probably put the United Kingdom on my list. I REALLY want to see Highclere Castle! Also Germany and maybe the South of France. I'm not sure what else. I hope you get to cross these off your list someday.

    Thank you for co-hosting this month's Share the Love Blog Hop!!!

    Cindy from Superheroes and Teacups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germany is gorgeous especially the Black Forest. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to go to Niagra falls some day . I might have to list it as Dream locations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be on a lot if people's lists, thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  3. Love your list - looks like you've got some real adventures in store in your future! I've been to Rome and seen the northern lights when I lived in Sweden, but I haven't been to Graceland, been on a safari or seen Niagra Falls. Yet :) I would love to see the Taj Mahal and also go to Madagascar and Jamaica. In the meantime, I will just have to daydream about these far-off lands because, like you, at the moment I don't get much of a chance to travel. Hope you're having a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to put the Taj Mahal on my list too! Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete