News and Interviews

Thursday, 3 October 2013



 
I went back to work this week after 2 weeks off and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It's amazing how quickly I can get back into the swing of things. I really enjoyed my time off and got quite a lot done.

I am spending today looking for fancy dress for my son. We are going to comic con in November and he is going as the 11th Doctor, I'm having a nightmare trying to find a second hand tweed jacket. Anybody else in fancy dress hell?

I'm thrilled to be featured on Our Little Nest today. Check out Chelsea's lovely blog and read an interview with me here.

I will be having a blog hopping weekend as I'm lucky enough to be co hosting 2 blog hops. Don't forget to stop by and link up.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “News and Interviews”

  1. Ohh what a fab costume!
    I need to start shopping for Halloween or my girls will be in last years costumes...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it so stressful, I may have found the jacket next item on the list is red braces! He will look the part if it kills me xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh good luck finding your costume! I can't wait until Libby is old enough to dress up and I have to admit I've got quite into Doctor Who lately, ready for the new series now! Glad work isn't as bad as anticipated! Thanks very much for linking up to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son got me watching it and now I'm addicted. Thanks for your comment. xx

      Delete
  3. Found your blog through 'Making new friends and finding new blogs to read #2' blog link up. I really enjoyed your post, it sounds like a great costume idea. I sometimes blog about my charity shop finds and they can be great places to find costumes :).
    Really enjoyed your blog, so have followed.

    http://emmalschwarz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment and follow have followed back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear it wasn't hard to assimilate back into work life! And congrats on all the blog activity; that's great! Stopping by from the Thursday's Favorite Things hop, and I'd love for you to drop by my blog if you get the chance. Have a fabulous weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like I've never been away thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete