Hello Again

Friday, 28 July 2017




I can't believe it's been almost four years since I posted! To be honest I have no excuse, life just got in the way. After feeling very ashamed of myself I decided to talk a bit about what's been going on with me during this time.


My life has changed quite a lot in the last four years but one thing that has remained the same is my single status. What has changed is my attitude towards it. I no longer worry about being on my own and actually embrace my independence. One day I may meet someone who will change my mind but if I don't that's fine too.
I have also done a lot of soul searching over the last couple of years and have learnt to accept something about myself that I had hidden away a long time ago. I still have a bit of work to on this but for the first time in years I'm starting to feel comfortable in my own skin.

Over the past year and a half I have suffered with severe anxiety. It started after the death of a family member and is by far the scariest thing I have ever gone through. The soul searching mentioned above is a result of the therapy I received. I have now also started taking medication and I now feel that the worst is over. Mental health is definitely something I will touch on in later posts. Although things are improving it's a subject that is not talked about enough and still has a stigma attached to it. 

To end on a lighter note I changed my job at the beginning of last year and it was the best decision I could have made. I have learnt so much and now have much more time to spend with family and friends. I also have amazing opportunities like a working holiday to Scotland next week.


Hope everyone is well and will most definitely post again soon.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply